Tuesday, June 3, 2008
When most people think of the word advertising they usually want to know how much it will cost them; big bucks they think. Well, not all advertising needs to be expensive. There are lots of things you can do that are considered advertising that won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Here are some of those ideas.
* business cards – always carry them with you so they are handy to hand out
* create a colorful logo so even without wording people will know instantly who it is
* wear baseball caps with your logo and/or the name of your farm
* write press releases about your farm or farm products and send to the local newspapers
* wear t-shirts with your logo and/or the name of your farm
* place posters or colorful notices about your farm and products around town
This is just a short list but there are simply lots of creative ideas you can come up with that won’t cost you tons of money.